WorkBeads™ affimAb resin is an optimized alkali-stable resin designed for purification of monoclonal- and polyclonal antibodies in the laboratory to process scale. This resin has a superior base matrix in combination with an optimized alkali-stable protein A ligand. This results in high dynamic binding capacity also at short residence times, and stabile capacity over multiple purification cycles with cleaning-in-place using 0.5 M NaOH.
For small-scale purifications and initial screening in process development convenient prepacked BabyBio affimAb 1 ml and 5 ml columns are available. WorkBeads affimAb resin can also be used for purifications in other formats, such as batch and centrifugation purifications.
- Top performance dynamic binding capacity also at short residence times
- Outstanding alkali stability with 0.5 M NaOH, extends the number of purification cycles
- Excellent purity, recovery, and reproducibility
- Negligible protein A leakage
- Convenient prepacked 1 ml and 5 ml BabyBio™ columns
0800 1 289 266
PO Box 25 9255 Botany Manukau 2163 New Zealand